Each year the Collaborative holds an Annual Overdose Vigil by Candlelight.
In 2013 the original memorial slideshow contained 22 photographs that played to a single song. Today, this video is about 29 minutes long and includes 392 individuals who have left this world too soon.
If you are interested in submitting a photograph of your loved one click here..
MEMORIAL SLIDESHOW CRITERIA
For a photograph to be utilized it must be emailed to email@example.com and meet the following criteria:
- Must be submitted by a family member.
- Must be of an adequate size and quality to be significantly enlarged.
(screenshots of photographs or prayer cards cannot be blown up)
- Screenshots from phones must be cropped to just the photograph.
- The person must be clearly identifiable.
(cannot be a picture of multiple people of the same gender)
- The person cannot be actively consuming drugs, alcohol or smoking.
The Brockton & Plymouth Area Prevention Collaboratives hosted the 2020 Vigil via live streaming on August 31, 2020 in observance of International Overdose Awareness Day. Below is short clip to acknowledge and thank all of our partners, sponsors and contributors who helped to make the Virtual Vigil a success.
You can watch entire live stream here.