EB Hope Outreach Center
The EB HOPE Substance Abuse Outreach and Intervention Program will proactively provide a gateway to professional resources for persons with Substance Use Disorders (SUDs) and friends and/or family members of persons with SUDs.
What We Do
- Substance abuse assistance and resources.
- A bi-monthly Outreach Center at the Community Covenant Church.
- Information on the availability of mental health services
- Training on the use of nasal Naloxone (Narcan)
- Referral and access to inpatient and outpatient services.
- Family education and support
- Faith-based intervention and support.
Outreach Drop-In Center Location and Hours
Community Covenant Church
400 Pleasant Street East Bridgewater, MA
1st and 3rd Thursday of every month